- Putting the word "Resume" on the top of the page - It's obvious, isn't it?!
- Writing an Objective - Superfluous! Your objective is the position you are applying for, otherwise don't apply. Objectives have been replaced by personal brand statements.
- Writing a biography of everything you ever did - Get over yourself. No one will take the time to read it. Keep your resume relevant to the hiring company's needs. Eliminate superfluous, non-relevant information.
- Grammar or spelling errors - Don't display carelessness.
- Poor formatting - Don't display sloppiness.
- References - Don't use up resume space. You will be asked for them if a company is interested in you.
Be contemporary, not "old school".
Get more info at bit.ly/1TEqj93. Get your FREE resume assessment today! Send your resume to email@example.com. Then let's talk, no obligations!