How often have you applied for a job and not received any response?
Have you ever had a great interview that you thought went real well and not heard back?
Could at least one of the following mistakes be the cause?
If you are not getting responses to your job applications, maybe
- You applied for a job you are really not qualified for. Be honest with yourself. Make certain you fit the key requirements.
- You failed to write a resume that described how your accomplishments can help solve the needs of the hiring manager. Find out what the key issues are and tell how you can help resolve them in your resume. Talk to the hiring manager before you apply. The job description may not adequately describe his or her pain.
- Your resume is not compatible with ATS. Get resume help from competent ATS experts who understand how to prevent ATS rejection.
If you haven't heard back after you had a great interview, perhaps
- You failed to sell your skills and achievements very well. Role play responses to typical categories of interview questions. Video record them if possible. Practice repetitively.
- You did not ask for feedback at the end of each conversation with key interviewers. Ask what each interviewer thinks about your fit for the job. This gives you the chance to overcome objections.
- You failed to set expectations about what the next steps would be before you left the interview. Say you will follow up after a specific time so that you don't have to wonder what you should do if you don't hear after that time passes.
Searching for a job is difficult enough without making these kinds of mistakes. If you don't know why it's happening, competent help is available.
Send your resume to email@example.com for a FREE estimate Today! Then let's talk, no obligations! And visit my website at bit.ly/1TEqj93.